For more models of conveyor, please click here or click the following picture
Introduction of Pallet Roller Conveyor
YUPACK Pallet Conveyor System, Automatic Pallet Transfer / Chain / Turntable / Roller Conveyor is a common piece of mechanical handing equipment that moves material from 1 location to another .Conveyors are especialy useful in application involving the transportation of heavy pallets or goods .It is widely used in various areas.
Application of Pallet Roller Conveyor
High Quality Cheap Price Pallet Roller Conveyor. Roller conveyor is suitable for conveying the material which has a flat bottom. It has advantages of large conveying capacity,high speed , strong load capacity. It is easy to connect roller conveyors. Several roller lines and other conveying devices can be assembled into complicated logistics transport system to meet the technical requirements in many fields. The roller conveyor is classified by form of layout: horizontal conveying, turning conveying, incline conveying.
1, Our Quality Guarantee Period is for 1 year;
2, Oversea Engineer service is available;
3, We can supply Technical Support by phone, email or video all the time.
4. We promise our customers that if there is something wrong with the product within the Guarantee Period, we will repair the products within 10 days or return money or re-produce the products with no charge.
World Market Our products are sold all over the world, including North and South America, Brazil, Pakistan, Kyrghyzstan, Australia, Turkey, Canada, Russia etc.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1: May I know how soon I can get the machine after I transfer the deposit?
A1: Usually,If the machine you required is standard type, we can ship it immediately. Welcome customized type,the which leading time is about 20-25workingdays .
Q2: Could you help me load other goods into container together?
A2:Yes ,of course. If most products buy from us ,and also buy other products from other supplier ,you can ask other supplier send products to our factory (HangZhou city ,ZheJiang province). we help you load all products into one
container. and arrange everything.
Q3: How do I inspect machine’s quality once the machine finished?
A3: We did video call at our workshop with our customer to do site inspection by zoom,Microsoft ,Teamviewer,whatspp , and .
HangZhou CZPT has been established in 2008, which specialized in plHangZhou, R&D and manufacturing of automatic packaging production line. Such as automatic carton packing line,shrinking wrapping line, fully automatic pallet strapping line,conveyor system,robot palletizer and so on……
Ausense main brand is YUPACK. All products have passed the CE certification of the European Union; Our productions have beening exported to Europe, North America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and more than 100 other Countries.
Since 2017, HangZhou CZPT had successfully introduced robots into our end of packaging production line which can effectively integrat
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
Alternatives to Chain Sprockets in wheel sprocket Configuration
While chain sprockets are commonly used in wheel sprocket configurations, there are alternative methods for power transmission in various applications:
- Gear and Gear Rack: Gears are toothed wheels that mesh with each other to transmit power. Instead of using a chain and sprocket, gears can directly engage with each other, offering a smooth and efficient power transfer. Gear racks, which are linear gears, can be used in place of wheels for linear motion applications.
- Belt and Pulley: Belts and pulleys offer a flexible and quiet means of power transmission. They work similarly to chain and sprocket systems but use belts instead of chains. Pulleys have grooves that grip the belt, allowing power to be transferred between the pulleys.
- Gear Train: A gear train consists of multiple gears meshed together to achieve specific speed and torque ratios. Gear trains are often used in complex machinery and mechanical systems where precise power transmission is required.
- Direct Drive: In some applications, direct drive mechanisms can be used, where the motor or power source is directly connected to the wheel or load without any intermediate components like sprockets or gears.
- Friction Drive: Friction drive systems use the friction between two surfaces to transfer power. One surface, such as a rubber wheel, is pressed against another surface to achieve power transmission.
The choice of alternative power transmission methods depends on various factors, including the application requirements, available space, speed, torque, and efficiency considerations. Each alternative method has its advantages and limitations, and the selection should be based on the specific needs of the mechanical system.
When considering alternatives to chain sprockets, it is essential to analyze the requirements of your application and consult with engineering experts or manufacturers to determine the most suitable method of power transmission for optimal performance and longevity.
Load-Carrying Capacities of wheel sprocket Combinations
The load-carrying capacity of a wheel sprocket assembly depends on various factors, including the material, size, and design of both the wheel sprocket. Here are some common types of wheel sprocket combinations and their load-carrying capacities:
- Steel Wheel with Steel Sprocket: This combination offers high load-carrying capacity and is commonly used in heavy-duty applications. Steel wheels can handle substantial loads, and when paired with steel sprockets, the assembly can withstand even higher forces.
- Nylon Wheel with Steel Sprocket: Nylon wheels are known for their lightweight and durable nature. When combined with steel sprockets, they provide a good load-carrying capacity while reducing the overall weight of the assembly.
- Polyurethane Wheel with Steel Sprocket: Polyurethane wheels offer excellent wear resistance and are suitable for medium to heavy loads. When paired with steel sprockets, this combination can handle moderate to high load capacities.
- Rubber Wheel with Cast Iron Sprocket: Rubber wheels are known for their shock-absorbing properties and are often used in applications requiring vibration dampening. When used with cast iron sprockets, this combination can handle medium loads.
- Plastic Wheel with Plastic Sprocket: This combination is suitable for light-duty applications where lower loads are expected. Plastic wheels and sprockets are often used in applications that require low friction and quiet operation.
- Custom wheel sprocket Combinations: In some cases, custom wheel sprocket combinations are designed to meet specific load-carrying requirements. These combinations can be tailored to suit the application’s unique demands.
It’s important to note that load-carrying capacities also depend on other factors, such as the type of bearing used in the wheel, the shaft material, and the overall design of the mechanical system. Engineers should carefully consider the intended application, operating conditions, and safety factors when selecting the appropriate wheel sprocket combination to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the system.
Role of a wheel sprocket in a Mechanical System
In a mechanical system, a wheel sprocket play a crucial role in transferring motion and power from one component to another. They are essential elements of various machines and mechanisms, such as bicycles, conveyor systems, automobiles, and industrial machinery. Let’s explore their functions in more detail:
The wheel is a circular component with a central shaft (axle) that allows it to rotate freely around the axle’s axis. Its primary functions include:
- Motion Transmission: When a force is applied to the wheel’s outer edge, it rotates around the axle, enabling the transfer of linear motion into rotational motion.
- Load Bearing: The wheel’s structure and material are designed to support and distribute the load placed on it, allowing smooth movement over various surfaces.
- Reduction of Friction: By using wheels, the friction between the moving object and the ground is significantly reduced, making it easier to move heavy loads with less effort.
- Directional Control: Wheels can be attached to steering mechanisms to control the direction of movement in vehicles and other equipment.
A sprocket is a toothed wheel designed to mesh with a chain or a belt, facilitating motion transfer between the sprocket and the chain/belt. Its key functions include:
- Power Transmission: When rotational force (torque) is applied to the sprocket, the teeth engage with the links of the chain or belt, transferring motion and power from one sprocket to another.
- Speed and Torque Conversion: Different-sized sprockets can be used to adjust the speed and torque of the driven component in a mechanical system.
- Positive Drive: The teeth on the sprocket and the links on the chain/belt create a positive drive system, reducing the likelihood of slippage or loss of power during operation.
- Chain/Belt Tensioning: Sprockets help maintain proper tension in the chain or belt, ensuring optimal performance and longevity of the power transmission system.
Together, wheels and sprockets form a vital part of mechanical systems, enabling efficient motion transmission, power transfer, and control in a wide range of applications across various industries.
editor by CX 2023-08-04