|Carton or according to customers
Packaging & Shipping
HangZhou FEITIAN BICYCLE CO.,LTD located in feng jia zhai town industrial zone guang zong county.We are professional manufacture specialied in producing chain wheel&crank, saddle, inner tube, tyre, pedal, front axle, rear axle, MTB bicycle, BMX bicycle, lady bike, child toys, etc.With professional workshops and production line, 10 years export experience, and our productions get a well sale to the bicycle factory and accessories manufactures production all over the country, which based on good quality, cheap price, and perfect after-sales service. So our export sales have been growing year by year. Our productions are spreading over 40 countries and regions including Southeast Asia, East Europe, Africa, and South America.
Our company will serve you wholeheartedly and look CZPT to establishing cooperation and common development with you!
1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes or brown cartons. If you need to customize, we can customize it for you
2.What’s your payment terms?
A:T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
5.Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
7.When can i get the price?
We usually quote within 24 hours after getting your detailed requirements, like size, quantity etc. If it is an urgent order, you can call us directly.
|CE, BSCI, EEC, ISO9001
|Kids Bike, Road Bike, Mountain Bike, Ordinary Bicycle
How to Identify and Troubleshoot Common Issues with Wheels and Sprockets
Identifying and troubleshooting common issues with wheels and sprockets can help you maintain their proper functioning and prevent potential problems. Here are some steps to follow:
- Abnormal Noise: If you notice unusual noise during operation, it could indicate misalignment, worn sprockets, or a loose chain. Check for any loose bolts or fasteners and ensure proper alignment of the sprockets.
- Chain Slippage: Chain slippage can occur due to insufficient tension or worn-out sprocket teeth. Check the chain tension and adjust it to the recommended level. Inspect the sprocket teeth for signs of wear and replace them if necessary.
- Uneven Wear: Uneven wear on the sprocket teeth can be a result of misalignment or a worn-out chain. Check the alignment of the sprockets and adjust as needed. If the chain is stretched or has damaged links, replace it with a new one.
- Excessive Vibration: Excessive vibration may be caused by imbalanced wheels or misaligned sprockets. Check for any bent or damaged wheels and ensure proper alignment of the sprockets.
- Chain Skipping: If the chain skips over the sprocket teeth during operation, it could be due to worn sprocket teeth or a loose chain. Inspect the sprocket teeth for signs of wear and replace them if necessary. Adjust the chain tension to the proper level.
- Chain Jamming: Chain jamming can occur if there is debris or dirt between the chain and sprockets. Clean the chain and sprockets thoroughly to remove any obstructions.
- Excessive Chain Wear: Regularly inspect the chain for signs of wear, such as elongation, damaged links, or rust. Replace the chain if it is significantly worn to avoid damage to the sprockets.
- Overheating: Overheating can be caused by high friction between the chain and sprockets or improper lubrication. Ensure proper lubrication and check for any misalignment or tight spots in the system.
By identifying these common issues and performing regular inspections, you can troubleshoot problems early on and take appropriate corrective measures, ensuring the smooth operation and longevity of the wheel sprocket assembly.
Load-Carrying Capacities of wheel sprocket Combinations
The load-carrying capacity of a wheel sprocket assembly depends on various factors, including the material, size, and design of both the wheel sprocket. Here are some common types of wheel sprocket combinations and their load-carrying capacities:
- Steel Wheel with Steel Sprocket: This combination offers high load-carrying capacity and is commonly used in heavy-duty applications. Steel wheels can handle substantial loads, and when paired with steel sprockets, the assembly can withstand even higher forces.
- Nylon Wheel with Steel Sprocket: Nylon wheels are known for their lightweight and durable nature. When combined with steel sprockets, they provide a good load-carrying capacity while reducing the overall weight of the assembly.
- Polyurethane Wheel with Steel Sprocket: Polyurethane wheels offer excellent wear resistance and are suitable for medium to heavy loads. When paired with steel sprockets, this combination can handle moderate to high load capacities.
- Rubber Wheel with Cast Iron Sprocket: Rubber wheels are known for their shock-absorbing properties and are often used in applications requiring vibration dampening. When used with cast iron sprockets, this combination can handle medium loads.
- Plastic Wheel with Plastic Sprocket: This combination is suitable for light-duty applications where lower loads are expected. Plastic wheels and sprockets are often used in applications that require low friction and quiet operation.
- Custom wheel sprocket Combinations: In some cases, custom wheel sprocket combinations are designed to meet specific load-carrying requirements. These combinations can be tailored to suit the application’s unique demands.
It’s important to note that load-carrying capacities also depend on other factors, such as the type of bearing used in the wheel, the shaft material, and the overall design of the mechanical system. Engineers should carefully consider the intended application, operating conditions, and safety factors when selecting the appropriate wheel sprocket combination to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the system.
Eco-Friendly Materials for Manufacturing Wheels and Sprockets
Yes, there are eco-friendly materials used for manufacturing wheels and sprockets. As industries strive to reduce their environmental impact and promote sustainability, manufacturers are exploring alternative materials that are more environmentally friendly. Some of the eco-friendly materials used for manufacturing wheels and sprockets include:
1. Recycled Materials:
Using recycled materials, such as recycled plastic or metal, can significantly reduce the demand for virgin raw materials and lower the overall carbon footprint. These materials are obtained from post-consumer or post-industrial waste and processed to create new products, reducing the need for new resource extraction.
2. Biodegradable Materials:
Biodegradable plastics, such as PLA (polylactic acid) and PHA (polyhydroxyalkanoates), are derived from renewable plant sources and can break down naturally in the environment. These materials are gaining popularity for applications where disposal or end-of-life considerations are critical.
3. Sustainable Composites:
Manufacturers are developing sustainable composite materials that combine renewable fibers, such as bamboo, hemp, or flax, with biodegradable resins. These composites offer good strength and rigidity while being more environmentally friendly compared to traditional fiber-reinforced plastics.
4. Natural Materials:
In some cases, natural materials like wood or bamboo are used to create sprockets and wheels for specific applications. These materials are renewable and biodegradable, making them a more sustainable choice.
5. Low-Toxicity Materials:
Some eco-friendly materials focus on reducing the use of harmful chemicals during manufacturing. Low-toxicity materials are not only better for the environment but also for the health and safety of workers involved in the production process.
When selecting eco-friendly materials for wheels and sprockets, it’s essential to consider factors such as the specific application, load-bearing requirements, and the material’s end-of-life characteristics. Manufacturers and users can contribute to environmental sustainability by opting for these eco-friendly alternatives in their machinery and equipment.
editor by CX 2023-10-23